Skip to content
- Borrowing of library material is done by the client in person at the library through the existing library loan procedure
- It is the responsibility of the borrower to return items borrowed in good condition and on time
- Late return of items incurs penalties including fines
- Loans are not transferable
- Borrowing of library material may not be done by third parties except in unusual circumstances, by prior arrangement and with approval of the Library Management Committee.
- The material in the reference collection, serials and newspapers and special collections are not for loan unless otherwise determined by the library management
- Maximum number of items that can be borrowed by a client from any category of lendable material is three.